Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card
- Annual percentage rate (APR): 7.99% or 26.99%.
- Purchase intro APR: None.
- Sign-up bonus: 20% off your next Lowe’s purchase.
- Rewards: 5% off all eligible purchases.
- Annual fee: $0.
- Credit score: Good to Excellent (690-850).
- Compare cards here.
Table of Contents
The Lowe’s Advantage Card is one of the best home improvement store cards for frequent shoppers in terms of everyday benefits:
- In-store discounts: The Lowe’s Advantage Card offers 5% off on every eligible purchase. This is yet unmatched by other large home improvement stores, and can mean a lot of savings for frequent shoppers
- Special financing offers: Lowe’s offers Advantage card holders a 7.99% APR for purchases of $2,000 or more using the home improvement store’s fixed-pay financing plans. For purchases of $299 or more, card holders can get special financing, including zero interest for the length of the payment plan.
- No annual fee: This card charges no annual fee, meaning that if you spend a lot on home improvement, then this card can offer you huge savings at no further cost to you.
While the Lowe’s Advantage credit card is an excellent option to increase your savings, there are some drawbacks to consider:
- Limited to Lowe’s: Like all other store cards, this card is limited to purchases at Lowe’s stores. However, because there’s no annual fee and a guaranteed in-store discount, this card more than pays for itself.
- High APR: 26.99% is the Lowe’s Advantage Card’s standard APR, which is fairly high. But if your home improvement purchases regularly hit over the $299 amount, then the standard APR might not even be a consideration for you with the Lowe’s Advantage card’s special financing options.
What Can You Expect From the Lowe’s Advantage Card?
Apart from the in-store discounts and financing options, the Lowe’s Advantage credit card is also set up for an optimized user experience. Cardholders can use the Lowe’s app to pay with their phone in-store, negating the need to have your Lowe’s card constantly on you.
Lowe’s also offers online account management through their website, making viewing your statement, paying your bill, or setting up autopay on your account a breeze, without having to go through any third-party sites.
Who Should Get the Lowe’s Advantage Card?
The Lowe’s Advantage Card offers users huge savings — from everyday purchases to one-time installation buys — that have yet to be matched by other big home improvement stores. If you’re a home improvement buff always working on your next project, then the Lowe’s Advantage card is perfect for you.
Special financing and in-store discounts are a great way to save money as a frequent buyer. No annual fees means that, even if you’re more of an infrequent renovator, you can still reap the benefits of the Lowe’s Advantage card at no extra cost to you. If this sounds like the card for you, you can apply online, or visit the Lowe’s credit card center.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/