- Annual percentage rate (APR): 13.24% to 19.24%.
- Purchase intro APR: 0% for 12 months.
- Rewards: 1% to 5% cash back
- Annual fee: $0.
- Late fee: $39.
- Credit score: Good to Excellent (700-850).
- Compare cards here.
Table of Contents
- Cash back for business-related spending: One of the major perks of the Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card is the cash-back rewards for business-related spending. Cardholders get a generous 5% cash back for purchases including office supplies, internet, cable, and phone. They also get 2% cash back for gas and restaurant purchases and 1% back on everything else. For businesses with a lot of office-related expenses, this card is a great deal.
- Bonus welcome offer: The card also offers a hefty welcome bonus for new customers. If you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first three months, you get $500 cash back.
- Flexible redemption: The Chase Ink Business Credit Card combines the simplicity of a cash-back card with the flexibility of a rewards credit card. Cardholders can redeem their rewards in the form of cash back, gift cards, or travel expenses through the Chase Ultimate Rewards program. This flexible redemption model is the best of both worlds, and gives business owners options when it comes to maximizing their rewards.
- No annual fee: Unlike many rewards cards of its caliber, the Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card has no annual fee. This makes it a great fit for business owners looking for fee-free cards with tons of benefits.
- Foreign transaction fees: This card does charge a foreign transaction fee of 3% per transaction. This means that it’s not a great fit for businesses with employees who do a lot of traveling and make purchases internationally.
- Spending caps on cash-back earnings: Cardholders only earn the generous 5% and 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in each category. The 1% cash back tier has no limit. This means that the card is a good fit for medium-sized businesses, but probably isn’t the best option for large businesses who will max out those caps in a given year.
What Can You Expect From the Chase Ink Business Cash Card?
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card rewards cardholders generously for purchases when it comes to office supplies and expenses. They have decent rewards in other categories, too, such as restaurants and gas. The card offers flexible reward redemption and access to other Chase card benefits.
You can’t beat Chase Ink Business Cash Card’s 5% cash back when it comes to business-related expenses. This includes office supplies, internet, phone, and more. Cardholders also earn 2% back for restaurants and gas, and 1% back on all other purchases.
These rewards can be redeemed as a cash-back statement credit or directly deposited to a checking or savings account. You can also use the rewards to purchase gift cards or to book business travel. You can even use the rewards to purchase Apple products such as laptops and smartphones for your employees.
This card does offer a few different basic travel benefits, including car rental collision damage coverage, roadside dispatch, and travel and emergency assistance services. However, with a foreign transaction fee of 3% and limited travel rewards, this card isn’t a great option for someone looking for a travel-oriented rewards credit card.
While cardholders can redeem rewards for travel expenses using the Chase Ultimate Rewards program, there’s not an option to earn rewards when it comes to travel expenses such as flights, hotels, and car rentals.
Fraud and Purchase Protection
Chase has your back when it comes to fraudulent charges and purchases that go awry. New purchases are covered for up to 120 days for damages and theft, and Chase works quickly and effectively to address any possible fraudulent charges on your account.
Helpful Business Tools
The Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card also comes with several helpful business tools. These include the option to add employee cards at no additional cost, and the ability to monitor your account with alerts and updates.
Who Should Get the Chase Ink Business Cash Card?
The Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card is a good choice for business owners who spend a lot on office expenses and want a flexible, convenient cash-back card. The rewards for this card primarily take the form of generous cash-back rates, but cardholders can also take advantage of these rewards to book travel and purchase technology.
The card isn’t a good fit for business owners who have few office expenses, and it’s also not the best option for large companies who spend over $25,000 per year on qualifying expenses. Business owners looking for a rewards card with robust travel benefits may also find better options elsewhere. But for businesses looking for a cash-back card with a great welcome offer, no annual fee, and competitive cash-back rates on office supplies, dining, and gas, this card is a great option.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Want a FREE Credit Evaluation from Credit Saint?
A $19.95 Value, FREE!