What Is Navy Federal Credit Union’s Routing Number?
The Navy Federal Credit Union routing number is 256074974. You can use the routing number for domestic and international wire transfers. You’ll need this number if you’re receiving an international wire transfer into your NFCU bank account or setting up to receive your regular paychecks through direct deposit.
What Is a Routing Number?
A routing number is like the mailing address for your bank. The routing number is also called the ABA (American Bankers Association) or bank transit routing number. It consists of a nine-digit code that identifies your account’s bank location. Each financial institution has a unique, identifying nine-digit number that differentiates it from other banks.
You can use a routing number for:
- Wire transfers to transfer money from one bank to another;
- Electronic funds transfers (EFTs) and withdrawals;
- Direct deposits;
- To reorder checks.
- Domestic wire transfers: $14 fee per transfer, takes one to two business days to receive;
- International wire transfers: $25 fee per transfer, takes five to seven business days to receive.
Where Can You Find Your Navy Federal Routing Number?
If you need to find your bank’s routing number, take a look at one of your checks. The ABA is the first sequence of nine numbers on the lower left-hand corner of a check. Besides finding your Navy Federal routing number on a check or here at Fiscal Tiger, you can also access the NFCU routing number:
- From your online banking account;
- By calling customer service at 1-888-842-6328;
- On a bank statement;
- By visiting the Federal Reserve’s Fedwire.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/