The America First Credit Union routing number is 324377516. Also known as the ABA (American Bankers Association) number, keep this number handy if you plan on setting up automatic payments or plan on transferring or receiving money to and from Utah.
What Is a Routing Number?
A routing number is the numerical identification of your financial institution. It’s different from your bank account number, which is related to you. Routing numbers are nine digits long. You will need to provide your ABA number if you plan on:
- Transferring funds from one bank to another through wire transfers;
- Ordering or receiving electronic funds transfers (EFTs);
- Requesting a direct deposit of your paychecks from your employer.
A wire transfer is an electronic transfer from one financial institution to another. It’s similar to an electronic funds transfer (EFT), although EFTs are cheaper. America First’s wire transfer fees are:
- Outgoing domestic wire transfers: $15;
- Incoming domestic or international wire transfers: $10;
- International wire transfers: $30.
Where Can You Find Your America First Routing Number?
If you need to schedule a wire transfer or set up a direct deposit, you’ll need the AFCU routing number, which is 324377516. You can also find your ABA number:
- At the bottom of your checks (first nine digits on the lower left-hand corner);
- By calling customer service at 1-800-999-3961;
- By logging in to online banking.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Want a FREE Credit Evaluation from Credit Saint?
A $19.95 Value, FREE!