- Annual percentage rate (APR): 0%.
- Purchase intro APR: N/A.
- Rewards: None.
- Annual fee: $239.40 ($19.95 a month).
- Late fee: $10.
- Credit score: Bad to Fair (300-689).
- Apply Today.
Table of Contents
- No credit check: To apply for the Unique Platinum Card, a credit check isn’t required. You must be 18 years of age, a U.S. citizen, and have an active U.S.-based credit card, debit card, or bank account. When you fill out the application and you’re approved for the card, you can begin making purchases at the My Unique Outlet website.
- 0% APR: Unusually for any type of credit card, when you use the Unique Platinum Card to finance your purchases through the retailer, the credit you use isn’t subject to interest. However, you’re expected to pay at least 15% of your account balance or $25 each month, whichever is greater.
- $1,000 credit limit: Even without a credit check, after you apply, you’ll qualify for a $1,000 line of credit with the Unique Platinum Card. Every time you make a purchase through My Unique Outlet using the card, you increase your account balance and you can continue making purchases until you reach $1,000.
- Buying restrictions: The Unique Platinum Card can only be used to make purchases at the My Unique Outlet. It allows you to buy items from the outlet and finance them at 0% APR, as long as you continue making at least the minimum payment each month. While you may qualify for a credit limit up to $1,000, it’s important to make sure there are purchases you want to make through the online retailer before applying for the card.
- Monthly membership fees: While there are no annual fees per se associated with the Unique Platinum Card, you’ll pay a $29.95 application fee to activate the card. After that, you’ll be charged $19.95 every month to maintain an active membership with the card. If you choose to forego your membership, you must call to cancel. This will deactivate your membership and the monthly $19.95 charges will cease.
- Additional fees: In addition to the monthly membership charges, there’s also a $10 late payment fee and a $30 fee for returned checks or debit charges. You’re also responsible for a $30 fee the second time you attempt to make a payment with an account that has non-sufficient funds.
What Can You Expect From the Unique Platinum Card?
You can complete the Unique Platinum Card application process in about 60 seconds when you provide simple information, including your name, email address, home address, and reason for applying for the card. Upon acceptance, begin shopping at the My Unique Outlet to finance your purchases without interest. As a cardholder, you’ll have access to certain features.
Automatic Membership Enrollment
When you’re approved for the Unique Platinum Card, you’re automatically enrolled in the membership program. The program costs $19.95 per month but provides you with several benefits, including roadside assistance for changing tires, jump-starting batteries, and fuel delivery. Your membership also comes with discounted legal assistance and access to one daily discount offer per day on the My Unique Outlet retail site.
Variety of Purchases
While you can only use the Unique Platinum Card to finance purchases on the My Unique Outlet site, there are a variety of products to choose from through the online retailer. You can browse the site for Blu-Ray players, smartphones, televisions, and tablets. There are brand-name fragrances available on the site, as well as kitchen and office products.
Online Shopping Account
As a My Unique Outlet shopper, you can sign up for an online account with the website. This allows you to save items to your cart, view your past orders, and check tracking information on active orders. You can also sign into your online account to make a payment toward your Unique Platinum Card balance, view your current account balance, or set up automatic monthly payments.
Who Should Get the Unique Platinum Card?
Consumers with bad credit who need a credit line to make purchases on the My Unique Outlet site may benefit from the Unique Platinum Card. The late payment or insufficient funds charges are steep, so this card is best for consumers who are responsible enough to make at least the minimum payment on time each month.
The $19.95 monthly membership charge adds up throughout the year so only consumers who will use these membership benefits or who plan to proactively call to cancel this feature should consider signing up for the card.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Want a FREE Credit Evaluation from Credit Saint?
A $19.95 Value, FREE!