Pottery Barn Credit Card
- Annual percentage rate (APR): 26.99% (variable);
- Purchase intro APR: 0% for 12 months;
- Rewards: $25 gift card per $250 spent; 1 point per $1spent;
- Annual fee: None;
- Late fee: $40 maximum;
- Credit score: Fair to Excellent (580-850).
- Compare cards here.
Table of Contents
- Special financing is offered on large purchases. For purchases that cost $750 or more, cardholders can qualify for special financing that allows them to avoid paying interest if they pay off the balance within 12 months.
- You will have access to private sales and events. Pottery Barn intermittently offers sales and special events that are exclusive to cardholders.
- You only need fair credit to qualify for this card. You may qualify for this card even if your credit history isn’t the best.
- The card has a high APR. This won’t be a bad thing if you avoid carrying a balance on the card or only carry a balance when you are taking advantage of the special financing option. In the latter case, it will also be important to ensure that you pay back your balance within the allotted 12-month period.
- The card benefits only apply to items bought at Pottery Barn. This card is built to benefit regular Pottery Barn customers. You will also gain rewards on purchases from sister brands Pottery Barn Kids and PBteen.
- You must pay a minimum of $750 on a purchase to qualify for special financing. Because this is such a valuable rewards option, it only applies to large purchases on which the special financing will have the most potential value to the customer. It is also important to note that purchases utilizing special financing do not qualify for $25 gift certificate rewards.
What Can You Expect From the Pottery Barn Credit Card?
Cardholders can manage their account through the Comenity portal. According to the Pottery Barn website, lost or stolen credit cards or rewards certificates should be “considered as cash” and cannot be replaced.
Rewards certificates can be redeemed in-store, through the Pottery Barn catalog, or on the Pottery Barn website. Each certificate is only valuable for one transaction, and the leftover balance cannot be saved for a later purchase. Rewards certificates are issued at the end of each billing cycle and expire after 180 days. Meanwhile, rewards points expire after three years.
Who Should Get the Pottery Barn Credit Card?
The Pottery Barn Credit Card is meant for frequent Pottery Barn shoppers, since rewards are only available on purchases of merchandise from Pottery Barn or one of its sister chains. It is especially useful to those who expect to make large purchases at Pottery Barn, due to the special financing option. Additionally, this option is open to even those who don’t have the best credit history, as you only need fair credit to qualify.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/