- Annual percentage rate (APR): 0%.
- Purchase intro APR: None.
- Rewards: None.
- Annual fee: See website for details.
- Credit score: Bad to Fair (300-689).
- Apply Today.
Table of Contents
- No credit check: When you apply for the NetFirst Platinum Card, you’re not subject to a credit or employment history check. You simply need to provide basic information, agree to the card’s terms and conditions, and agree to activate the card. Once approved, you can begin making purchases at the Horizon Outlet using your $750 merchandise credit limit.
- 0% APR: There’s no interest rate associated with the balance you carry on your NetFirst Platinum Card. You are responsible for a monthly membership or maintenance fee and when you make purchases through Horizon Outlet, they may be associated with additional shipping and handling charges. However, as long as you make your payment on time each month, you won’t be charged interest on your account balance.
- $750 line of credit: No matter your credit score or whether you have credit history at all, you’ll qualify for a $750 line of credit when you activate the NetFirst Platinum Card. This line of credit can be used on any purchase you make through the online retailer.
- No credit limit flexibility: The NetFirst Platinum Card provides all account holders with a $750 merchandise credit line. Even if you have a fair credit score and can prove you’re a responsible borrower, you’ll only qualify for this maximum amount of credit. Some credit card companies raise cardholders’ credit limits after a few months of on-time payments and other responsible borrowing behavior. However, this isn’t an option with the NetFirst Platinum Card.
- Monthly fees: Cardholders are automatically enrolled in the monthly membership plan, see website for details. While membership comes with perks beyond the use of the card, this may be a high fee for casual shoppers who won’t take full advantage of the program, or simply want a card to rebuild credit.
- Exclusive for Horizon Outlet purchases: You can only use the NetFirst Platinum Card to make purchases through Horizon Outlet. While your card usage is limited, Horizon Outlet offers a variety of discounted name-brand products to choose from, such as home goods, clothing, and toys.
- No rewards program: Many credit cards offer rewards programs that allow cardholders to earn cash back or rewards points for prizes when they make purchases. The NetFirst Platinum Card doesn’t offer any type of rewards program but if you display responsible borrowing habits, it can help you build a positive credit history. Once you’ve improved your creditworthiness, you may qualify for other credit cards with generous rewards programs.
What Can You Expect From the NetFirst Platinum Card?
Since there’s no employment or credit check associated with the NetFirst Platinum Card application process, you can quickly activate the card online. Once you’ve provided your information, you’ll receive a confirmation email from the company with your account login information. You can then begin making purchases at Horizon Outlet using your card. After activation, you have access to several features as a cardholder.
Automatic Membership Enrollment
When you activate your NetFirst Platinum Card, you’re automatically enrolled in the monthly membership plan, see website for details. You’re also eligible for benefits that include privacy protection and roadside assistance. Your enrollment in the membership plan also affords you access to discounts on select prescription drugs and legal assistance.
Build Your Credit
When you use your NetFirst Platinum Card and make payments on time, you can reestablish your credit and increase your credit score over time. As long as you continue displaying responsible borrowing habits, you’ll stay on the right track to improving your creditworthiness.
Convenient Online Account
After you agree to activate your NetFirst Platinum Card, you’ll receive an email to log into your online account. When you’re signed into your account, you can view your account balance, review your recent transactions, and make payments. You can also sign up for paperless document delivery or link to the Horizon Outlet to make a purchase.
Who Should Get the Net First Platinum Card?
With a steep monthly membership or maintenance fee, this card is best for consumers who are dedicated shoppers at Horizon Outlet. Consumers who plan to pay on time each month and want to re-establish their credit may also benefit from activating this card, though there are other secured cards with lower annual fees that can help improve credit.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Want a FREE Credit Evaluation from Credit Saint?
A $19.95 Value, FREE!