- Annual percentage rate (APR): 17.99% to 23.99%.
- Purchase intro APR: None.
- Rewards: 1% to 2% cash back.
- Annual fee: $0 to $99.
- Late fee: Up to $39.
- Credit score: Fair to Good (580-739).
- Compare cards here.
Table of Contents
- Cash-back rewards: The NASCAR Credit Card is associated with a cash-back rewards program that allows you to earn 1% cash back on gas, automotive, and other eligible purchases and 2% cash back for purchases made at the NASCAR gift shop. Your rewards are credited to your account balance automatically as you earn them.
- Exclusive NASCAR deals and offers: As a NASCAR Credit Card holder, you have access to exclusive deals and offers directly through participating NASCAR merchants. You may qualify for discounts on experiences, merchandise, or discounted membership opportunities with the Official NASCAR Members Club.
- Credit limit increases: If you’ve applied for the NASCAR Credit Card because you have a low credit score but want an unsecured card, the credit limit you qualify for may be as low as $300. However, if you display responsible borrower behavior, including paying your bill on time and making at least the minimum payment, Credit One Bank may increase your credit limit.
- Variable APR and annual fee: When you apply for a NASCAR Credit Card, your APR, annual fee, and other terms are determined by your creditworthiness. If you have a poor credit score that you’re working to improve, you may be subject to a high annual fee and high APR. When you pay off your balance in full each month, your APR doesn’t apply and you’ll begin to improve your credit score.
- Additional fees: In addition to the annual fee and APR, you may be responsible for a $39 late or returned payment fee. A cash advance is subject to a $5 fee or 8% of the total, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees are $1 or 3% of the transaction total, whichever is greater. When you make your payments on time, you can avoid these late payment fees.
- Limited customer service: To reach customer service, you must contact Credit One Bank by phone Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific Time or Saturday and Sunday from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. There are no online customer service options for NASCAR Credit Card account holders. Outside of business hours, you’ll reach an automated customer service department that may be able to provide the information you’re looking for.
What Can You Expect From the NASCAR Credit Card?
When you’re approved for the NASCAR credit card, you’re automatically signed up for the cash-back rewards program. The card offers additional features that are useful for cardholders attempting to increase their credit score.
If you see any unauthorized transactions on your account, report them to Credit One Bank. The bank follows a zero fraud liability policy, so if it’s proven that the charges are fraudulent, you’re reimbursed for the total amount.
As a NASCAR Credit Card holder, you can download the Credit One Bank Android or iOS mobile app to your smartphone or tablet. Once you create an online account and sign in, you can review your transactions and statement balance. Through the mobile app, you can also schedule or make payments, enroll in paperless document delivery, or view exclusive NASCAR deals and offers.
Free Credit Score Checks
When you sign into your NASCAR credit card online account, you gain access to your Experian credit score. Each month, you can check your score for free through your online account to keep track of your progress. Checking your credit score every month also allows you to spot any red flags, such as a drastic decrease, that may point to fraud or incorrect reporting.
Who Should Get the NASCAR Credit Card?
With exclusive deals from NASCAR and double cash-back rewards earned on NASCAR gift shop purchases, the NASCAR credit card is best for fans of the sport. With a low credit score, you’ll still qualify for the NASCAR credit card but your APR and annual fee may be high.
If you’re working to improve your credit with this unsecured card, it’s important to pay off your balance on time each month to avoid the late fees and potentially high APR. With a poor credit score, you may start with a low credit limit but Credit One Bank could increase this limit as your score improves.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Our Experts Recently Evaluated The Top 5 Credit Repair Companies Available.