- Annual percentage rate (APR): 14.99% (variable).
- Purchase intro APR: None.
- Rewards: 2% airfare redemption; 1% cash back.
- Annual fee: $195 plus $95 for each additional authorized user.
- Late fee: Up to $39.
- Credit score: Good to Excellent (700-850).
- Compare cards here.
Table of Contents
- Airfare redemption: One of the unique features of the Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card is that it has an airfare redemption rate of 2%. This means that for every dollar you spend using the card, you can redeem $0.02 towards airfare. For borrowers who travel frequently and don’t already have a designated travel rewards card, this could be a good option.
- Rewards on other purchases: In addition to the 2% redemption rate for airfare, cardholders get 1% cash back on all other purchases. While this isn’t quite as competitive as some other cards, it’s still a decent rate.
- 24/7 concierge: Cardholders have access to a 24/7 Luxury Card concierge, who can assist with travel bookings, questions, and other personal requests.
- Stainless steel card: Another draw of the Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card is its sleek design. Made from stainless steel, the card weighs 22 grams and has a satisfying heft. For discerning shoppers who care about aesthetics, this is a unique feature for a credit card.
- High annual fee: The Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card has a high annual fee of $195. Borrowers may be able to find cards with similar benefits for a lower price, and this card probably isn’t a good option for those looking for a simple, fee-free rewards credit card.
- Limited benefits: Aside from the generous airfare redemption benefits, the Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card doesn’t offer much else in the way of benefits and perks. The main draw comes from its core rewards, and its unique design and composition.
What Can You Expect From the Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card?
The Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card is a premium rewards credit card made out of real metal, with decent redemption options and a high annual fee.
Earning and Redeeming Rewards
Cardholders enjoy a redemption rate of 2% for airfare purchases, making this a great card for those who travel frequently. You also earn 1% cash back on all other purchases. These are decent rates when it comes to cash-back rewards credit cards, although borrowers with significant spending in a particular category, such as gas or groceries, may be able to find cards better suited to their needs elsewhere.
Fees and Penalties
The Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card comes with a hefty $195 annual fee, which is a lot higher than many competing cards with similar perks. There’s also an additional $95 annual fee for each authorized user you add to your account. These fees can add up, cutting into the rewards you earn as a cardholder. However, there’s no foreign transaction fee, making this card a more appealing option to borrowers who conduct frequent international travel. The late payment fee of up to $39 is standard.
The Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card bills itself, as the name suggests, as a luxury card for high spenders, and this is evident in some of the perks on offer. The card is attractive on a purely aesthetic level, made of stainless steel and with a weight of 22 grams. It’s a card designed to feel good in the palm of your hand when you pull it out of your wallet.
The card also comes with a 24/7 concierge service that can help you to book travel and handles any other personal requests or issues that arise. The concierge service is described as a “lifestyle management tool” that helps customers save time and access expert advice when it comes to travel and more.
Who Should Get the Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card?
The Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card is a good fit for borrowers who spend a lot on travel, thanks to its generous 2% redemption rate on airfare. It’s also a good fit for customers who are interested in a luxury experience, with a hefty stainless steel card and 24/7 personalized customer service.
With a $195 annual fee, this card isn’t a good option for borrowers looking for a no-frills, fee-free rewards card. It’s also probably not the best fit for cardholders who spend a lot in a specific category, such as gas, groceries, or restaurants. But if you’re looking for a decent cash-back credit card with a few perks and a premium design, the Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card is an option worth considering.
Compare other travel rewards credit cards and learn more here.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Want a FREE Credit Evaluation from Credit Saint?
A $19.95 Value, FREE!