Fuelman Deep Saver Regular Fleet Credit Card
- Annual percentage rate (APR): 32%.
- Purchase intro APR: None.
- Rewards: 1 point per eligible gallon of gas.
- Annual fee: $4 a month per card.
- Late fee: 12.25% of late balance, minimum $75.
- Credit score: Fair to Good (580-750).
- Compare cards here.
Table of Contents
The regular Fuelman Deep Saver Fleet Card offers a few benefits for business owners to manage their fleet costs and repairs through the Fuelman Network, which spans the lower 48 states of the U.S.
- The per-month, per-card fee is waived for the first six months of membership.
- Membership saves you 8¢ per gallon on diesel fuel and 5¢ per gallon of unleaded fuel.
- Business protection with real-time fraud monitoring and alerts helps prevent driver theft and fraud.
- Spending control limits what purchases can be made, and where they can be made with the card.
- Large network of over 50,000 stations nationwide.
- Fuel and tax reporting is made easy by collecting and storing all fuel purchases.
- A rewards point is earned with each eligible gallon of fuel purchased.
- Customer service and roadside assistance available 24/7.
The regular Fuelman Deep Saver Fleet Card offers many benefits, but does come with some drawbacks:
- Though the network is large, the regular Fuelman Deep Saver Fleet Card is not a universally accepted card.
- Information on card fees and APR is not openly advertised and program pricing is subject to change at any time after 12 months from signing up.
- Fuelman may charge a minimum account fee to maintain the account.
- Technical issues have been reported by users of the Fuelman Mobile app. So, while it can be an asset, it may also make it more difficult to get the most out of your Deep Saver credit card.
What Can You Expect From the Fuelman Regular Deep Saver Fleet Credit Card?
The Fuelman Deep Saver Fleet Card offers great savings for unleaded and diesel fuel for businesses with a fleet that travels long distances. The Fuelman network has over 50,000 locations across the U.S., making in-network fuel purchases easy to manage. Fleet managers will find that fuel and tax reporting are made simple due to Fuelman’s digital purchase data storage, meaning drivers are not responsible for maintaining receipts.
Each eligible gallon of gas that you buy with the regular Fuelman Deep Saver Fleet Card earns you one point. Points can be redeemed in increments of 2,500 at a rate of $0.01 per point. When you redeem points, you get a prepaid Mastercard with the value that you earned. So, for example, if you were to redeem 10,000 points, you would receive a $100 prepaid card. However, points expire after 12 months, so it’s important to stay on top of your points balance and redeem them before the year is up.
Fuelman Mobile App
Fuleman cardholders can use the Fuelman Mobile Locator app. This app allows users to find nearby gas stations that will accept the Fuelman Deep Saver Fleet Card with a map or GPS voice-guided navigation.
Who Should Get the Fuelman Regular Deep Saver Fleet Credit Card?
Fuelman Deep Saver Fleet Cards are a great option for businesses that maintain fleets that travel long distances and would benefit from the membership savings on fuel. The cards also offer detailed fuel and tax reporting which makes the process of accounting easier and more efficient, especially for small businesses.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/