- Annual percentage rate (APR): 13.24% to 19.24% variable.
- Purchase intro APR: 0% for 12 months.
- Rewards: 1.5% cash back.
- Annual fee: $0.
- Late fee: $39.
- Credit score: Good to Excellent (700-850).
- Compare cards here.
Table of Contents
- Sign-up bonus: If you spend $3,000 within the first three months after you’ve received your Chase Ink Business Unlimited credit card, you will receive a $500 cash-back bonus. This cash can be valuable to business owners and entrepreneurs looking to buy company supplies and equipment right when they get their card. Especially for a card with no annual fee, this cash-back bonus stands out above most other cards.
- Cash-back rewards: A cash-back points rate of 1.5% per dollar spent comes with a Chase Ink Business Unlimited credit card. These points can be redeemed for cash, gift cards, travel, and Amazon purchases. This rate is easy to understand, and gift cards are worth one cent per point, travel booking is one cent per point, and Amazon purchases are .8 cents per point.
- Introductory APR: For your first 12 months after receiving a Chase Ink Business Unlimited credit card, you will get 0% APR on purchases. This is an excellent opportunity for business owners and entrepreneurs to make the purchases necessary to launch or expand their company without these expenses accruing interest.
- Foreign transaction fee: If you travel internationally for business, you may want to pay attention to your purchases with your Chase Ink Business Unlimited credit card. A 3% foreign transaction fee could quickly damage your wallet, depending on how many purchases you are making overseas.
- No spending categories: Unlike other cards, and some other Chase Ink Business credit cards, the Ink Business Unlimited credit card does not separate a rewards rate into categories. For instance, the Ink Business Cash credit card gives you 5% cash back the first time you spend $25,000 at office supply stores and on internet, cable, and phone services each year. This category is not distinguished with the Chase Ink Business Unlimited card.
- Average flat rate on rewards: A fixed 1.5% cash-back rewards rate is not the best among all the credit cards, but it also isn’t anything to ignore. This flat rate may be a deciding factor if you place a high value on taking advantage of cash-back rewards, and are looking to use the card to make a lot of purchases to do so.
What Can You Expect From the Chase Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card?
You’ll receive several other perks along with the benefits above when signing up for the Chase Ink Business Unlimited credit card. Many of these services will appeal directly to business owners and entrepreneurs. In many cases, the perks can sway your decision whether to choose the Chase Ink Business Unlimited credit card over others.
Online Portal and App
Chase Bank is a large financial institution, so it is only natural that they provide online and mobile banking. Through both, you can manage your finances — paying your bills, tracking activity, and viewing statements. Additionally, you’re able to deposit checks, find Chase ATMs, set up alerts for overdrafts and more. Visit Chase.com or download the app through the App Store or Google Play.
When you receive your Chase Ink Business Unlimited credit card, you can request employee cards at no cost. This allows business owners to provide their employees with the freedom to purchase what they need while managing their spending. Employee cards also earn rewards.
Chase offers fraud and purchase protection and can alert you of unauthorized transactions. Facial recognition, fingerprint sign-in, and card locking services are also available to confirm your identity and block fraudulent purchases.
With the Chase Ink Unlimited credit card, you’ll also get some services that may help you out of a jam when traveling. Chase provides:
- Auto rental collision damage waivers;
- Travel and emergency assistance services;
- Roadside dispatch.
Who Should Get the Chase Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card?
The Chase Ink Business Unlimited credit card is for business owners and entrepreneurs who want a nice sign-up bonus. The sign-up bonus can be coupled with the introductory-APR period on purchases to jumpstart or grow their company. Although the cash-back rewards system only offers 1.5%, it is always nice to earn rewards for your purchases. Traveling business owners will appreciate the coverage they will receive on the road as well. If this card sounds like it’s for you, apply now.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Our Experts Recently Evaluated The Top 5 Credit Repair Companies Available.