- Annual percentage rate (APR): 13.24% to 19.24% variable.
- Purchase intro APR: 0% for the first 12 months.
- Rewards: 1% to 5% cash back on purchases.
- Annual fee: $0.
- Late fee: $39.
- Credit score: Good to Excellent (690-850).
- Compare cards here.
Table of Contents
- Cash-back rewards: With the Chase Ink Business Cash credit card you can earn 1% cash back on all purchases, 2% cash back on purchases at restaurants and gas stations every account anniversary year, and 5% cash back on purchases of office supplies, phone and internet bills. You can also earn a bonus of $500 in cash back when you spend $3,000 in your first three months of opening your card.
- Free employee cards: With the Chase Ink Business Cash credit card you can get free employee cards. Employee cards are eligible for all cash back rewards, and as the card owner, you can manage spending limits on all employee cards.
- Purchase protection: The Chase Ink Business Cash credit card offers purchase protection on all purchases for 120 days against theft up to $10,000 per claim, or $50,000 per account.
- No annual fee: The Chase Ink Business Cash credit card has no annual fee, which can make it a great option for business owners looking for a low-cost card.
- Lack of travel perks: When compared to other more elite business credit cards, the Chase Ink Business Cash credit card offers far fewer travel benefits, travel expense points, and foreign travel perks.
What Can You Expect From the Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card?
You can view and manage your Chase Ink Business Cash credit card account or employee cards through the Chase mobile banking app or the Chase online banking portal. This makes viewing your business credit and account statements and making payments easy and accessible, no matter where your business takes you.
As a part of being a Chase Ink Business Cash cardholder, you can also call the Chase Benefits Administrator to access roadside dispatch, and travel or emergency referrals, such as hospital locations or legal assistance. It is important to note that any cost incurred from referrals or roadside assistance will be charged to your Ink Business Cash account, and will be the responsibility of the card owner.
Who Should Get the Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card?
The Chase Ink Business Cash credit card is great for new business owners and entrepreneurs trying to build their business credit. More established business owners can enjoy the benefits of this card as well, if they are looking for a low-maintenance card and a lower APR than other business cards currently on the market. This card is also great for business owners who may need several employee cards, as employee cards come at no extra cost.
With accessible and intuitive account management and no annual fee, the Chase Ink Business Cash credit card is a flexible card for your everyday business needs, and makes a great beginner or secondary business credit card. You can apply for the Chase Ink Business Cash credit card on the Chase website or through your existing Chase account.
Compare other business credit cards and learn more here.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Want a FREE Credit Evaluation from Credit Saint?
A $19.95 Value, FREE!