Capital One Spark Cash Business Credit Card
- Annual percentage rate (APR): 20.99%.
- Purchase intro APR: None.
- Rewards: 2% cash back.
- Annual fee: $0 for the first year, then $95 annually.
- Late fee: Up to $39.
- Credit score: Excellent (800-850).
- Sign-up bonus: $500.
- Compare cards here.
Table of Contents
If you are an entrepreneur or business owner, the Capital One Spark Cash business credit card offers several benefits:
- Cash-back rewards: As a Capital One Spark Business Credit Card holder, you can earn 2% cash back on all business purchases for the lifetime of your card, as well as the lifetime of any employee cards.
- Free employee cards: Speaking of employee cards, the Capital One Spark Cash business credit card offers free cards for your employees, as well as spending limits on employee cards that will assist with employee card management.
- No foreign transaction fees: There are no foreign transaction fees with the Capital One Spark Business Credit Card, for either your or any of your employee cards.
- Cash sign-up bonus: If you spend $4,500 or more within the first three months of opening your Capital One Spark Cash business credit card, you will receive a one-time $500 cash bonus.
The Capital One Spark Cash business credit card is a great option for entrepreneurs and business owners who make frequent business purchases. However, there are some drawbacks:
- High APR: The Capital One Spark Business Credit Card does have a high APR at 20.99%. Additionally, if your credit card payments are more than three months late for two billing cycles, the Capital One Spark Cash business card APR is liable to raise to 29.44% as a penalty. Your APR will be lowered back to 20.99% if you make on-time payments for 12 consecutive billing cycles.
- Annual fee: The Capital One Spark Business Credit Card has an annual fee of $95. However, if you make frequent business purchases, the annual fee may be negligible due to the cash-back rewards.
What Can You Expect From the Spark Cash Business Credit Card?
The Capital One Spark Business Credit Card offers several card management services designed to improve user experience, such as purchase protection on all purchases. This protection lasts for 90 days and covers theft, damage, and loss. Capital One Spark Business Card holders also have zero fraud liability if their card is lost or stolen, and emergency card replacement available 24/7.
You can set up automatic payments for your Capital One Spark Cash business account through the Capital One online portal to ensure your payments get made on time, and avoid fees or APR penalties. You can also view and manage your spending through the Capital One app, which is especially helpful if you have active employee cards.
Who Should Get the Spark Cash Business Credit Card?
The Capital One Spark Business Credit Card is perfect for business owners who make frequent purchases. From e-commerce entrepreneurs selling homemade wares to transnational franchise owners, the Capital One Spark Business Credit Card’s benefits are flexible, no matter what your business model may be.
The guaranteed 2% cash back on all purchases, purchase security, and the sign-on cash bonus make the $95 annual fee well worth it. This card is also well-suited for business owners who own or operate in many locations, as you can get free employee cards that are eligible for all the Capital One Spark Cash card benefits, and there are no foreign transaction fees.
If you are a business owner looking for an easy-to-manage card that maximizes your business purchase benefits, then the Capital One Spark Business Credit Card could be the card for you. You can apply for this card through the Capital One website.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/