- Annual percentage rate (APR): 13.24% to 19.24% variable (see rates and fees).
- Purchase intro APR: 0% for the first 12 months.
- Rewards: 2% cash back on up to $50,000 in purchases per calendar year; 1% cash back on all purchases after that; terms apply
- Annual fee: $0 (see rates and fees).
- Late fee: up to $39.
- Credit score: Good to Excellent (690-850).
- Compare cards here.
Table of Contents
The American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card comes with easy-to-manage benefits for your business, such as:
- Cash-back rewards: You can earn 2% cash back on eligible purchases, and 1% cash back on all other purchases made with your American Express Blue Business Cash Card, up to the card’s annual spending limit.
- No annual fee: The American Express Blue Business Cash Card has no annual fee, making it a low-maintenance business card for any type of business owner.
- Expanded buying power: A unique factor of the American Express Blue Business Cash Card is that you can continue to make purchases and earn cash-back on purchases made above your credit limit. However, you cannot spend above the spending limit.
As a more basic business card, the American Express Blue Business Cash Card has a few limitations:
- Annual spending limit: While you can spend above your credit limit, the American Express Blue Business Cash Card does have an annual spending limit of $50,000, which can be a tight limit for some business owners.
- Foreign transaction fees: The American Express Blue Business Cash Card does charge a foreign transaction fee of 2.7% after conversion (see rates and fees).
What Can You Expect From the American Express Blue Business Cash Card?
The American Express Blue Business Cash Card is designed to be an easy-to-manage and flexible card for different types of business owners. Your card, as well as any employee cards, can be managed on the American Express mobile app, meaning that viewing your card balance and spending trends is available 24/7. You can also place employee spending limits anytime online, which can help your business adhere to the card’s annual spending limit.
All cash back earned through your American Express Blue Business Cash Card is automatically credited to your account statement at the end of each billing cycle, making staying on top of your card payments a breeze.
Who Should Get the American Express Blue Business Cash Card?
The American Express Blue Business Cash Card is a great choice for small businesses or e-commerce site owners without huge spending or travel needs. The card is low-maintenance with a pretty basic rewards package, and offers a decent APR, which makes it a great beginner’s business card for entrepreneurs looking to build their business credit.
This would also be a great secondary business card for employee spending, as you can manage employee spending limits remotely. If you want to apply for the American Express Blue Business Cash Card, you can do so through your American Express account, or online through the American Express website.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Our Experts Recently Evaluated The Top 5 Credit Repair Companies Available.