In business since 1989, Sky Blue Credit helps clean up errors on your credit report and raise your scores, all in the simplest, most user-friendly way possible, and for one low price.
You also won’t have to worry about confusing choices or costly upgrades, and you can pause the service any time you choose with the click of a button, making the process even more straightforward.
Table of Contents
- 1 Does Sky Blue Credit Repair Offer a Guarantee on Their Services?
- 2 What Are Sky Blue Credit Repair’s Customers Saying?
- 3 How Much Does Sky Blue Credit Repair Cost?
- 4 Pros of Using Sky Blue Credit Repair
- 5 Cons of Using Sky Blue Credit Repair
- 6 Should You Use Sky Blue Credit Repair?
Services Offered by Sky Blue Credit Repair
After signing up with Sky Blue Credit, you’ll gain access to the following tools:
- Professionals who identify the most viable items on your credit report to dispute;
- The ability to dispute up to five items with each credit bureau every 35 days;
- Custom disputes tailored to your specific needs;
- Research and analysis regarding collections laws in different states;
- Actionable steps you can take to improve your score;
- Credit rebuilding guidance;
- The opportunity to verify your debt and formally challenge it, if necessary;
- Goodwill appeals to your creditors;
- Sending cease-and-desist demands to stop collection calls and emails.
Sky Blue Credit places a big emphasis on customizing credit repair to your needs.
Sky Blue’s Credit Repair Process
Overall, Sky Blue Credit’s repair process works over four different steps:
- Enroll in their services, which involves filling out a simple online form and then following their instructions.
- After receiving your credit reports, the company conducts a line-by-line review for any concerns and creates a to-do dispute list. Meanwhile, you’ll receive a list of any items they found, along with practical tips for rebuilding your scores.
- They’ll challenge incorrect items with each credit bureau, which involves sending customized dispute letters to maximize your chances of success.
- You can continue tracking your progress, contacting the company, or taking a temporary break from the service, all via your dashboard on the Sky Blue website.
To address the concerns of clients who are worried that Sky Blue Credit’s services won’t work, the company offers a guarantee.
Does Sky Blue Credit Repair Offer a Guarantee on Their Services?
Sky Blue Credit provides a 90-day guarantee on all of their services (which begins the date you formally enrolled), with no fine print to worry about.
According to their website, there’s no minimum membership length required, no waiting period, and no performance event (e.g., a single deletion) that will void this guarantee.
What Are Sky Blue Credit Repair’s Customers Saying?
Sky Blue Credit comes with mostly positive online feedback from popular review websites. Some of the most common compliments state that they’re easy to work with, honest, reliable, offer stellar customer support, and deliver effective results.
However, many of the relatively few Sky Blue Credit complaints commonly referenced no results and old items that remained on clients’ credit reports.
How Much Does Sky Blue Credit Repair Cost?
To set up your Sky Blue Credit account, you’ll enter your name, physical address, and email address, along with your credit card information. It’s important to note that the company won’t charge you anything if you cancel your service before your seven-day trial has expired.
Since Sky Blue Credit only offers one service tier, their prices are straightforward:
- Individual: $0 for sign up plus $79 set up fee plus $79 for your first month equals $158 due after your seven-day trial has expired.
- Couple: $0 for sign up plus $119 set up fee plus $119 for your first month equals $238 due after your seven-day trial has expired.
All of Sky Blue’s credit repair services come with a 90-day money back guarantee.
Important: Keep in mind that Sky Blue doesn’t offer its credit repair services in Colorado or South Carolina.
Pros of Using Sky Blue Credit Repair
Based on what we learned during our research, there are several positive reasons to consider Sky Blue’s credit repair services:
- More than three decades in business;
- Only one simple, straightforward pricing model;
- Their website clearly outlines how the process works and what you might expect;
- A seven-day initial trial before your credit card is charged;
- Mostly positive online reputation among customers.
Keep reading to find out if there are any potential downsides when it comes to using Sky Blue Credit.
Cons of Using Sky Blue Credit Repair
On the other hand, here are some of the most common complaints we encountered during our Sky Blue Credit research:
- Significantly more expensive than performing all of the same tasks on your own, which will cost you nothing;
- Some online reviewers state they didn’t see results (or saw minimal results), even after paying several hundred to thousands of dollars;
- No additional pricing tiers for access, in case you desire more personalized services and other premium features.
It’s ideal to keep your expectations realistic when using a company like Sky Blue Credit.
Should You Use Sky Blue Credit Repair?
Sky Blue Credit has been in business for a long time, offers a simple, straightforward pricing structure, and their website answers many of the questions you might have. They also come with mostly positive online customer reviews, and the company seems to deliver on their promises for most of the people who sign up.
The bottom line is that whether or not you should choose Sky Blue Credit repair is based on your unique combination of needs and preferences.
With this said, if you’re looking for a reputable credit repair company, understand there are limitations regarding what they can do for you (e.g., they can’t remove legitimate debts or negative marks, only errors), and that you can do most of these tasks yourself without paying any fees.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Want a FREE Credit Evaluation from Credit Saint?
A $19.95 Value, FREE!