Pyramid Credit Repair was founded in 2011 as a software company, and they’ve since grown into a full-service credit repair organization with more than 270 team members. Overall, their credit repair process works in three steps:
- You give them a call to learn more and see how they can help.
- If you decide to sign up, you’ll be assigned a dedicated account manager who will provide unique insights and formulate a customized strategy to improve your credit score.
- The manager utilizes a rigorous challenge process and works tirelessly to achieve favorable outcomes.
Each of their plans includes real-time status updates, 24/7 phone support, the ability to cancel at any time with no contracts, and a 100% money-back guarantee. Together, they promise to deliver “the next generation of credit repair.”
Table of Contents
How Much Does Pyramid Credit Repair Cost?
Pyramid Credit Repair offers three different plans:
- Singles Plan: $99 per month;
- Couples Plan (includes a finance plan for couples): $198 per month;
- 24/7 Credit Monitoring Protection: $1 trial offer, then $29.99 per month.
Veterans and active-duty military also receive an extra 20% off the monthly price, while teachers receive an extra 15%.
There are no contracts or commitments with all of Pyramid Credit Repair’s plans, and you can pause, postpone, and resume your plan at any time.
Pyramid Credit Repair offers a 90-day money-back guarantee on all of their services, although this only applies if they don’t “update any inaccurate, obsolete, erroneous, incomplete, and unverifiable information on your credit reports.” Furthermore, if you’re on a monthly plan, this guarantee only applies to the first three months of your service.
Pros of Using Pyramid Credit Repair
There are a lot of aspects to like about Pyramid Credit Repair. Here are a few of the top potential benefits:
- The company has been in business for more than a decade;
- A personal account manager is assigned to you;
- No restrictions on the number of items disputed;
- Online dashboard where you can communicate with your account manager, track your score, and view and analyze your results;
- Text and email notifications when something in your account changes;
- No contracts, so you can cancel and resume service at any time without penalties;
- Mostly positive online customer feedback;
- 90-day money-back guarantee.
Cons of Using Pyramid Credit Repair
On the other hand, here are a few things to keep in mind when you’re researching Pyramid Credit Repair and other similar online businesses:
- $98 (single) or $198 (couple) per month is nothing to sneeze at, especially if you’re already paying higher interest rates because of a less-than-stellar credit score.
- The most common online complaint cites results that weren’t as good as expected.
- Their money-back guarantee only applies if they don’t update or correct any aspect(s) of your credit report, and it only applies to your first three months of service on the monthly plan.
Should You Use Pyramid Credit Repair?
If you have a low credit score that you’d like to raise by identifying errors on your credit reports and reaching out to your creditors to correct them, Pyramid Credit Repair seems to come with mostly positive online feedback.
The majority of customers appreciate the company’s great customer service, transparent pricing structure, and tangible results, so you’ll probably experience much of the same after becoming a client.
Keep in mind, though, that there are limits to what a credit repair company can do. Companies like Pyramid Credit Repair specialize in removing errors and the effects of identity theft to help reasonably boost your credit rating, and sometimes also provide services like credit monitoring and general credit building advice.
However, credit repair companies cannot remove legitimate debts and negative marks from your credit report, so it’s important to maintain reasonable expectations throughout the process. Also, the Pyramid website indicates you could start seeing outcomes within 30 to 45 days, so you likely won’t experience immediate results.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Our Experts Recently Evaluated The Top 5 Credit Repair Companies Available.