Table of Contents
What Service Does Pinnacle Credit Management Provide?
A study conducted by the Federal Trade Commission found that one in five people have an error on at least one of their credit reports.
Pinnacle Credit Repair services seek out irregularities, inaccuracies, and errors on your credit report and pursue action to have them eliminated, noting that some of their clients see an 80% removal of negative items from their credit report in their first 15 days.
How Much Does Pinnacle Credit Management Cost?
Pinnacle Credit Repair offers two tiers of service:
The Fast Track program is the standard option. It takes roughly three to six months to complete. You pay a first-time work fee of $299, and pay $99 per month for the following months until your credit is clean of errors or you choose to cancel.
Fast Track Elite
The Fast Track Elite program utilizes an artificial intelligence feature to dispute inaccuracies. The Fast Track Elite program starts at $1,500 to $2,500 and has a 120-day satisfaction guarantee or you can get your money back.
What Pinnacle Credit Repair Doesn’t Do
Pinnacle Credit Repair and other credit repair companies cannot guarantee you a good credit score. If all of the marks on your credit report are truly accurate — bankruptcies, late payment histories, repossessions, charge-offs — they can’t magically make these items disappear.
Their services can look for opportunities to ensure that even the accurate marks on your credit report are being accurately reported and that you are not being overcharged for credit card debt, auto loans, insurance policies, or other financial obligations.
Pros of Pinnacle Credit Repair
The benefits of using Pinnacle Credit Repair include:
- Utilization of AI software that quickly searches your credit report line by line and automatically disputes inaccuracies with all three credit bureaus.
- Free analysis of your Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion credit reports.
- Free credit coaching with a personal credit mentor and access to free credit education materials.
- Access to approval through their nationwide partnerships with lenders, banks, dealerships, insurance agents, loan officers, and realtors.
- A money-back guarantee refund policy that begins after the 60-day enrollment period.
- Fast and straightforward credit repair processes where clients can see real-time disputes taking place.
- No contract, you can cancel your services at any time.
Through the use of AI, Pinnacle Credit Repair can quickly search your credit report for inaccuracies and provides fast and real-time evidence of the disputes taking place on your behalf. Additionally, if you do not find their services helpful to your goal of fixing your credit, you can cancel your services at any time.
Cons of Pinnacle Credit Management
The disadvantages of using Pinnacle Credit Repair include:
- High and expensive prices that may be out of reach for some.
- No free consultation with an expert before beginning services.
- Limited information on their services is available online, including explanations of their electronic dispute system, partner-relationship program, and educational resources.
Investing in Pinnacle Credit Repair services comes at a hefty upfront cost. Additionally, there is little information that you can access about their education and partnership programs. Before spending the money to use their services, it may be worth a little investigation on your part to ensure that you are getting the most out of your investment.
Is Pinnacle Credit Repair Safe?
Pinnacle Credit Repair is a legitimate company that works within the applicable consumer protection laws. However, their reviews with the Better Business Bureau, among other sources, range drastically, mostly between one-star, and five-star reviews.
Is Pinnacle Credit Repair Right for Me?
Deciding on if Pinnacle Credit Repair is right for you will depend on if you can afford their services in your budget. Choosing to actively manage and rebuild your credit is a great step in getting on track with a financial plan and strategy. Utilizing a credit repair service can help you to correct mistakes on your credit report.
A reputable credit repair company will know the tricks of the trade and industry and should be able to provide you with insight and guidance through the process.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Our Experts Recently Evaluated The Top 5 Credit Repair Companies Available.