Everything You Need to Know About Chase You Invest Trade
Chase You Invest Trade is a mobile app that allows you to invest your money in different vehicles and options. While you don’t need to be an existing Chase Bank customer to use the investment app, it integrates directly into an existing online Chase account, making it easy for customers to see their account balances and investment performance in one place.
The Chase You Invest Trade investing platform is one of the best apps for investing because it provides several options and makes it easy for you to diversify your portfolio. If you’re interested in using an investment platform to help you reach your financial goals and grow your money, review the features of the Chase You Invest Trade app, including the pros and cons, to see if it’s right for you.
Table of Contents
What Is Chase You Invest Trade?
If you’re a current Chase Bank customer, you can sign up for the Chase You Invest Trade app through your Chase account. You can begin trading stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and other options commission free and with a $0 minimum account balance. You may also choose to invest in mutual funds or bonds.
When you create an account with the investment platform, you can also choose to open a Roth or traditional IRA to reach your retirement goals. Chase doesn’t charge any maintenance fees or additional fees to transfer money from another institution when funding your investment accounts.
In addition to the mobile app, you can also access your account through the Chase website. By signing into your account, you can view your investment portfolio’s performance and trade, buy, or sell stock.
Pros of You Invest Trade
When you begin investing with the Chase You Invest Trade app, you’ll experience several benefits, including the following:
- A convenient mobile app: Not only can you check on your investments using the Chase website, the mobile app also allows a quick glance at their performance. If you’re a Chase Bank customer, your bank accounts and investments are integrated into one account dashboard so you get a complete look at your financial situation.
- No account minimums: Unlike other investment platforms, Chase You Invest Trade doesn’t require an account minimum to begin investing.
- Commission-free trading: When you make trades, you’re not responsible for paying commission fees. This allows you to move your investments when you feel you need to without worrying about paying a fee every time you buy, sell, or trade.
- Caters to beginner investors: Whether you’re a beginner investor or you’re experienced at trading, the mobile app makes the process easy to understand. Expert advice and research are available on the platform so you can figure out the best moves for your portfolio without professional assistance.
Cons of You Invest Trade
While the Chase You Invest Trade investment platform is easy to use, investors have reported some drawbacks with the mobile app, including the following:
- Limited trading options: Investors who are looking for more complicated and diversified investment options may not find the Chase You Invest Trade investment platform an ideal way to accomplish their goals. It offers several investment vehicle options but the app doesn’t allow users to invest in cryptocurrency, futures, or on the foreign exchange market.
- Account value restriction for Portfolio Builder: As an investor with Chase, you have the option to sign up for a hands-off investment strategy through the Portfolio Builder tool. It builds a portfolio for you that caters to your goals and risk tolerance. However, to use this tool, you must have at least $2,500 in your account.
- No professional financial advisor assistance: While the mobile app and website offer several educational tools to help investors figure out their own strategy, Chase You Invest Trade customers don’t have access to a professional financial advisor. Investors are responsible for doing their own research to decide when they need to make moves to reach their financial goals.
Is You Invest Trade Right for You?
Since you can only access the Chase You Invest Trade app online or through a mobile device, it’s best for investors who are comfortable with technology and without in-person financial guidance. Beginner investors may find the research tools helpful and they don’t need to fund their accounts with high minimums to begin trading.
With simple investment options available, the app is best for investors interested in diversifying their portfolios with traditional investments and not other more complex vehicles, such as cryptocurrency. Since the app integrates easily with Chase Bank accounts, it may also be best for investors who already bank with Chase.
How to Sign Up With You Invest Trade
You can sign up to start investing with the Chase You Invest Trade app on the website or your smartphone. If you’re already a Chase Bank customer, sign into your account on the mobile app or website first and choose the option to begin investing.
If you don’t already have an account with Chase, visit the website or mobile app and create an account. Choose the “You Invest” option and fund your investment account by moving cash, transferring securities, or rolling over savings plans.
As a new investor, you qualify for a $200 bonus when you fund your account with $25,000 to $99,999 and a $350 bonus when you fund with $100,000 to $249,999. If you fund your account with $250,000 or more, you qualify for a $725 bonus. You must fund the account within 45 days and keep the qualifying balance for at least 90 days to receive this bonus, which is deposited directly into your investment account.
If you’re interested in an investment platform that allows you to trade entirely online or through a mobile app, the Chase You Invest Trade investment platform may be right for you. Before opening an account, review the investment products available through Chase to ensure it’s the best platform to help grow your portfolio.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/