Sticking to a tight budget can be a big challenge nowadays. The number of things you could buy online and in-store anytime day or night is all too tempting. Fortunately, through online deal websites and coupon apps, there are more ways than ever to save on everything, from essentials such as food, insurance, and groceries to luxuries including electronics and vacations.
Brad’s Deals is one of the best deal websites when you’re looking to stick to a budget and stretch your dollars further. The company has been around since 2001, longer than some of the stores they publish deals from. The days of cutting or clipping coupons are over — you can now find coupon codes online or on your phone using the mobile app. Here’s more on how to use Brad’s Deals to save on the items on your shopping list.
How to Use Brad’s Deals
Brad’s Deals doesn’t sell items directly. The website publishes the latest deals and offers available as soon as it finds them. Some of the categories you can find deals for includes:
- Books and magazines;
- Children’s clothes;
- Concert tickets;
- Credit cards;
- Gift cards;
- Health and beauty products;
- Home decor;
- Prescription glasses and contact lenses;
- Travel including flight and hotel deals;
- Women and men’s clothing, shoes, and accessories.
You can search for items using keywords you’re interested in, such as “rental cars,” or “patio furniture,” or “leather handbag,” or simply browse the latest deals by category or most recent offers. Brad’s Deals will display a brief description of the item and instructions, such as a coupon code to enter at checkout or a link you click on to purchase the item, leading to the website’s discount offer.
Navigating the thousands of deals may get overwhelming. You can sign up to receive the Brad’s Deal newsletter featuring a collection of the day’s best deals. The digest arrives straight in your inbox every day around lunchtime. If you see something you like, act fast — the deals may only be available for a limited time or while supplies last.
Brad’s Deals Perks
There are several ways you can save using Brad’s Deals:
- Coupon codes: In most cases, the product shown will include a special Brad’s Deals coupon code that you can copy and paste at checkout to receive the discounted price.
- Unique discounts and resources: Other products, such as travel and credit card deals, don’t have a related coupon code. Instead, you click on “Get It” and you’ll be redirected to the offer page featuring the promotion.
- Senior discounts: Members 60 and over can take advantage of extra savings. Brad’s Deals has a list of senior discounts for over a hundred businesses, such as 10% at Chili’s and Subway restaurants, 10% off purchases at the Banana Republic, 15% off at Kohl’s on Wednesdays, and 10% to 15% off for groceries at Fred Meyer the first Tuesday of every month.
- Teacher discounts: Brad’s Deals offers special discounts for teachers at over 90 retailers. Some of the best discounts include 20% to 25% off Barnes and Noble purchases, 15% at Ben Franklin Crafts, Michael’s, and JoAnn Fabrics, 10% back in rewards on purchases at Staples, 15% to 20% off your monthly AT&T bill, as well as travel and clothing discounts.
- Military discounts: Active and retired military receive special discounts when they sign up for Brad’s Deals.
Is Brad’s Deals Legit?
Some people worry that Brad’s Deals is a scam. There are several reasons why it’s not. First, the online deal website has been in business for almost 20 years. Second, they don’t collect personal financial information nor do they sell items through their website. Third, Brad’s Deals scours the internet for the best discounts and partners with the top retailers to bring you exclusive savings and offers from companies including:
- Alaska Airlines;
- Bed Bath & Beyond;
- Cost Plus World Market;
- Crate and Barrel;
- Home Depot;
- Old Navy;
- Vista Print;
Lastly, there are no commitments or fees to use Brad’s Deals — the website makes money by negotiating a commission with the retailer on any sales it makes from referring you to the retailer.
A couple of drawbacks to watch out for include availability of the item and delivery times. Some customers complained that the offer was no longer available when they went to purchase it at the retailer’s website. Brad’s Deals explains that in some cases, the deal sells out quickly or the retailer pulls the offer after a certain amount of time or several sales were made.
Other customers mentioned that the item took longer to receive than they expected. These issues are out of Brad’s Deals’s control and more likely due to the company selling the item. While most of the retailers are well-known and trustable brands, some smaller retailers may not provide the same level of service and delivery speed as a national retailer. It’s best to do your research when purchasing a deal from a retailer you’re not familiar with by searching online for reviews about the company before you buy.
Brad’s Deals is a recommended option for saving money on everyday items as well as luxuries. Make sure you have a budget set in place and stick to it — don’t get swept away by a special offer and end up spending money on items you don’t need. As long as you watch for overspending, the website is a great money-saving tool.
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Want a FREE Credit Evaluation from Credit Saint?
A $19.95 Value, FREE!