Sticking to a tight budget and saving money on purchases may be easier now more than ever. There are several ways you can stretch your hard-earned dollars further.
- Use coupon apps to find and collect coupon codes and offers on thousands of items;
- Visit deal websites that provide the best discounts on the web;
- Leverage store credit cards for cash back, loyalty discounts, and other perks such as store credits and bonus spending certificates.
Because of methods like these, you don’t need to pay the full retail price anymore. Finding the best prices on the items you want can be a full-time job — daily deal websites do all the legwork to provide you with the best discounts available online.
If you suspect the prices for the items on Daily Steals can’t possibly be legitimate, read this Daily Steals review to make up your mind on whether you can trust the website as your source for online discounts. You’ll learn more about the company, how it works, and what other customers and sources have to say about the online daily deal provider.
Table of Contents
What Is Daily Steals?
Founded in 2009, Daily Steals was one of the first websites where individuals could find daily deals on many popular products. Daily Steals temporarily shut down in 2014 to reinvent its concept of providing the best daily discounts and relaunched in 2015.
Since then, more than 20,000 customers per month use the platform to score the best prices on thousands of items. Some of the items you can find discounts on and purchase include:
- Computers and laptops;
- Audio (headphones and speakers);
- Jewelry, handbags, and fashion accessories;
- Home goods including kitchenware, furniture, and home accents;
- Office supplies;
- Health and personal care items;
- Outdoor and sporting goods.
Looking at the latest deals, an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Fold featuring 512 GB in storage, which normally retails for $1,979.99, is 30% off on Daily Steals. This “steal” comes to $1,379.99 and includes free shipping.
Daily Steals is currently building a mobile app to make online shopping even easier. Besides the future release of the mobile app, other things that make Daily Steals stand apart from the competition are their willingness to listen to customer feedback and requests, free shipping within the U.S. on most of their products, and according to the company, “hassle-free returns.”
Like most daily deal websites, once a product sells out or the day is over, it’s likely gone. Daily Deals is developing a notification system so customers can get an email if a deal they had their eye on is in stock again. If they manage to roll this feature out, their customer base will probably grow as customers interested in watching specific items could find out when the website makes their wishlist available.
Is Daily Steals Legit?
Daily Steals’ policies and the reviews it has received from customers on third-party websites reveal that the company is legitimate. The company has a high satisfaction rating of four out of five stars on average from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
However, Daily Steals is not accredited with the BBB and has a rating of B. The best rating a company could receive from the BBB is an A-plus — a B means they have a satisfactory level of responding to customer complaints to resolve them, but they could do better.
As mentioned, most customers report they’re happy with their purchases and the process of shopping with Daily Steals as a whole, but there are a few recurring complaints by verified purchasers you should keep an eye on if you’re considering buying something from the daily deal website:
- Shipping is slow — customers complain that the item took two weeks or longer to deliver, often with no information on the status of the order;
- Paying with PayPal could cause the checkout process to fail;
- Customer service is slow to respond to issues with a purchase;
- Products may not match in quality to what is advertised in the photos;
- Although the company claims returns are hassle-free, some customers found that the fine print stated the item cannot be accepted for returns and a full refund.
Pros and Cons of Daily Steals
If you’re going back and forth on whether to give Daily Steals a try, consider the following.
- Accepts PayPal, Amazon Pay, and credit cards;
- Free domestic shipping;
- Offers international shipping (for a fee);
- Online chat available;
- Return policy of 30 days for a full refund.
- No phone contact available;
- Shipping and delivery is notoriously vague or slow;
- A product’s fine print may reveal the item is final sale and not eligible for the 30-day return policy;
- Products aren’t always accurately depicted in the product photos;
- No mobile app available yet.
Is Daily Steals Right for You?
Finding the best discounts online takes a little time investment to make sure the product you’re buying is truly a bargain and the company providing the deal is legitimate. As with any online shopping experience in which you’re entrusting a company with your credit card and contact information, do your research to make an informed decision.
Review what other customers have to say about the company. Read customer complaints posted on the company’s Better Business Bureau page to see if the business responded to the problem and resolved it satisfactorily. Don’t forget to check several other websites and compare their deals on the product you’re interested in to confirm you’re getting a good deal before you make a purchase.
Visit Daily Steals today and see if any deals spark your interest!
Image Source: https://depositphotos.com/
Want a FREE Credit Evaluation from Credit Saint?
A $19.95 Value, FREE!