One of the primary goals of creating healthy finances is setting up solid sources of income and predictable expenses. Nevertheless, sometimes that income can be a bit unpredictable and unforeseen expenses can creep in from out of nowhere.
If you live in Florida and you find that you’re needing cash quickly when your bank isn’t open, there’s another option. You can simply plug “The Check Cashing Store near me” into your GPS and before you know it, you’ll have that check deposited and your cash in hand.
Of course, before you hop in the car and start driving, you’re going to want to make sure that you have everything in order.
Table of Contents
Check Cashing and Money Lending Services
First and foremost, The Check Cashing Store has got you covered when it comes to cashing a check (it’s in the name, after all). The company cashes the following kinds of checks:
- Money orders.
- Small business.
As far as fees go, the cost of cashing a check tends to vary widely depending on the kind of check and the region you’re in. However, here’s an example to help gauge the approximate cost for an average payroll check. A $1,000 payroll check deposited in Sarasota would incur a 5% fee (in other words, $50).
The Cash Checking Store isn’t just a place where you can cash a check. They also offer several other financial services, all of which are aimed at helping you out in a pinch. These include:
- Payday loans. You can use their online slider to get between $100 and $500 as a “cash advance” on your paycheck. Simply fill out an online application and get money deposited directly into your account. Just remember, this is a short-term loan, not money from cashing a check, and you’ll be charged a high-interest rate instead of a fee.
- Momentum Prepaid MasterCards. You can get a prepaid credit card that can help with online payments as well as to help with controlling your spending, in general.
- Western Union Payments. You can skip that search for a “Western Union near me” and use cash at any The Check Cashing Store location to send a Western Union payment anywhere in the world.
How to Cash a Check at The Check Cashing Store
If you’re looking for information on how to cash a check at The Cash Checking Store, the procedure is fairly simple. Just make sure you bring the following two items:
- The check you need to cash — make sure it’s endorsed, too!
- A valid ID — this would be something like a driver’s license, a State ID or a passport.
And that’s it. If you have those two pieces of information, you should have no trouble getting your cash as quickly as possible.
Location and Hours
Finally, just because you live in Florida doesn’t mean the closest The Check Cashing Store is going to be next door. If you’re in a bind and you’re looking to cash a check quickly, you can visit their store locator page online or download their mobile app.
If The Check Cashing Store doesn’t have a location close by, as a last resort, you can also try looking for a solution through their sister store Money Mart.
Want a FREE Credit Evaluation from Credit Saint?
A $19.95 Value, FREE!